Join The NOCCA Institute for another amazing summer of arts classes for grown-ups. Our Creative Class series lets you explore photography, cooking, stand-up comedy, and more! Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced pro, there’s something for you–and with weekend, weekday, and nighttime offerings, we can match every schedule and budget.
Our current list of confirmed classes for June and July 2019 includes…
- Business & Professional Development: Define Your Brand: Marketing for Artists and Other Entrepreneurs
- Business & Professional Development: Free Workshop for Food Biz Start-Ups, Led by the LSU AgCenter
- Business & Professional Development: New Copyright and Trademarking Rules for Artists with Ashlye Keaton
- Ceramics: Ceramics Master Class for Beginners and Pros, with Nikki Jackson
- Comedy: Four-Week Improv Experience, with Lauren Malara
- Comedy: Intro to Stand-Up Comedy, with Lauren Malara
- Comedy: One-Night Improv Comedy Crash Course, with Lauren Malara
- Comedy: Stand-Up Comedy, Level 2: Stand-Up Comedy, with Lauren Malara
- Cooking: Creole/Acadian Cuisine with Chef Frank Brigtsen (session #1)
- Cooking: Creole/Acadian Cuisine with Chef Frank Brigtsen (session #2)
- Writing: Scriptwriting Boot Camp with Rosary O’Neill
- Writing: So You Want to Write a Novel, taught by Anya Groner
- Writing: Writing the Personal Essay, taught by Tom Andes
If that’s not enough for you, stay tuned! We have several more classes in the works. You can see all of our current Creative Class offerings at NOCCAInstitute.eventbrite.com or on the NOCCA/NOCCA Institute Facebook page.
All classes are taught on the campus of the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts, Louisiana’s arts conservatory for high school students. For additional information, please call 504-940-2808 or email Richard at email@example.com.