PART-TIME PRIVATE EVENT WORKERS NEEDED
The NOCCA Institute seeks to hire part-time hospitality staff for private events!
We seek individuals to assist with set-up/break down of private events at The NOCCA Institute’s venues. This position is part-time as needed, depending on the Institute’s events calendar. Individuals will report to the Institute’s Sales and Events Manager.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued ID.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to conduct manual labor.
- Physical activities include: walking, talking, seeing, hearing, pushing, balancing, stooping, crouching, kneeling, handling.
- Must be able to grasp and hold various sized objects.
Experience in the hospitality industry is helpful but not required.
Interested parties should email their contact information to email@example.com or call (504) 940-2986 to schedule an in-person meeting. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
The NOCCA Institute is an equal-opportunity employer. The NOCCA Institute hires, trains, and promotes qualified employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status.