ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, DINE OUT AND ENJOY A
“TASTE OF NOCCA”
A CELEBRATION OF THE NEW ORLEANS CENTER FOR CREATIVE ARTS
On Wednesday, May 4, restaurants across New Orleans will celebrate the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts by participating in “TASTE OF NOCCA“. They’ll donate a portion of that day’s profits to programs that benefit NOCCA’s amazing students. These restaurants are located in every corner of the city, offering food and drink for all tastes and budgets.
The best part is, customers don’t have to do anything special to show their support for NOCCA, Louisiana’s tuition-free arts conservatory for high school students. They can sit back and enjoy great food, great drinks, and great service, knowing that a portion of their bill will support America’s next generation of artists and leaders.
The list of participating businesses is growing daily and currently includes:
- Barrel Proof
- BB King’s Blues Club New Orleans
- The Company Burger Downtown
- Compere Lapin
- Emeril’s Delmonico
- Emeril’s New Orleans
- Frankie & Johnny’s
- The Franklin
- Fulton Alley
- NOLA Restaurant
- Press Street Station
- Ralph’s on the Park
Proceeds raised from “Taste of NOCCA” will support a number of programs overseen by NOCCA’s nonprofit partner, The NOCCA Institute. These programs…
- pay for equipment and supplies that are essential to students’ training;
- send students to summer programs and university auditions across the country;
- bring dozens of visiting artists into NOCCA’s classrooms each year; and,
- ensure that students are trained on up-to-date, industry-standard equipment.
We’ll see you on May 4!
P.S. If you’re a chef or restaurant owner, there’s still time to sign up for “Taste of NOCCA”! Click here for complete details.