Let them eat cheesecake!
The NOLA Project kicks off its 2015-2016 season with a production of David Adjmi’s Marie Antoinette in NOCCA’s Nims Black Box Theatre. To celebrate, Press Street Station’s Chef James Cullen has dreamed up a decadent prix-fixe, pre-show dinner, fit for a king (or in this case, an archduchess).
Join us for this special meal before the performance or anytime during the run. You don’t have to have tickets to Marie Antoinette, but you’ll have more to talk about the next morning if you do….
- Field green salad with grilled endive, sherry chive viniagrette, goat cheese, roasted beets
SECOND COURSE (CHOICE OF ONE)
- Hanger steak frites au poivre
- Crispy duck leg confit, orange gastrique, roasted fingerling potatoes, braised mustard greens
- Pan-roasted gulf fish with sweet corn macque choux, ginger beurre blanc
- Ricotta gnocchi, grape tomato ragu, cavolo nero
THIRD COURSE (CHOICE OF ONE)
- Tart tatin: caramelized apple tart served with crème fraiche
- Classic cheesecake with a Grand Marnier sauce
PRICE: $25, plus tax and gratuity
Dinner service hours are 6pm – 9pm, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, from September 3-19. Please choose whether you’d like to be seated during the 6:00pm-7:30pm service or the 7:30pm-9:00pm service. (Note: Since the show is at 8:00pm, if you choose the 7:30pm seating, you won’t be able to make the performance that particular night.)
Tea, soda, water, and coffee are included. Guests are also welcome to BYOB. There’s no corkage fee, but donations to The NOCCA Institute are appreciated and encouraged.
Proceeds from this dinner and Press Street Station support The NOCCA Institute’s programs for NOCCA students, faculty, and the general public.